The swimming pool is a place that brings happiness to people, but a swimming pool that makes people happy to play in the water must have the following problems:
1. Algae growth. The pool should be a clear blue color. Algae can turn the water green and make the bottom of the pool slippery.
2. Excessive chlorine content. Chlorine is generally used to prevent algae and other bacteria from growing in swimming pools. But too much chlorine can irritate the skin or eyes.
3. The pipelines are scaled, blocking the pool and preventing normal circulation. This may cause the equipment to be overloaded.
4. Corrosion. The iron pipes in the pool were rusted and cracked.
5. The water becomes turbid. No one wants to swim in turbid water.
If you use frequent water changes to solve the above problems, it will increase the cost of water and manual cleaning. Taking the right precautions is the smart choice. TETERADOM quantum water treatment equipment will keep your swimming pool clear for longer.