Total circulation: 200 tons
Daily lotion: 7-8 tons
Water source: city tap water
Water treatment method: chemical method
Use chemical methods to deal with rust, corrosion, bacteria, and algae problems in the cooling circulating water system. The cost of chemicals, manual maintenance, and drainage fees is high, the effect is not ideal, and the heat exchange efficiency is low.
The installation took 6-10 months, and no chemicals were added during this period.
1. The inside of the condenser is clean and free of scale, rust and mud.
2. Good heat exchange effect.
3. Greatly reduce water discharge and increase concentration ratio.
4. The cooling tower is filled with clean materials.
5. Reduce the overall operating cost.
Air-conditioning cooling circulating water systems have always used chemical dosing methods to treat circulating water. Starting in June 2011, high temperature alarms occurred in the central air conditioning condenser , and the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet water of the heat exchanger did not change much.
When the condenser heat exchanger was opened in July, it was found that there was serious scaling inside, which affected the heat exchange efficiency.